بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم




Sign My Guestbook

Search This Blog

Page View


The Community

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Miracle

A Penny for your thoughts now baby
looks like the weight of the world's
on your shoulders now

I know you think you're goin crazy
just when it seems everythings
gonna work itself out
they drive you right back down

and you say it ain't fair
when a man walks
when a bird can fly
we have to kick the ground
the stars kiss the sky
they say that spirits live
a man has to die:
they promised us truth
now they're givin' us lies

gonna take a miracle to save us this time
and your savior has just left town
gonna need a miracle
cause it's all on the line
and I won't let you down

the river of your hope is floodin'
and I know the dam is bustin
if you need me I'll come runnin
I won't let you down oh no--

you're lookin for salvation
and you thought that it'd be shinin'
like an angel's light
well the angels left this nation-- and salvation
caught the last train
out tonight
(we lost a hell of a fight)

he said
I'm just one man, that's all I'll ever be
I never can be everything you wanted from me
I've got big plans
so big
that any blind man could see--
i'm standing in the river
now I'm drownin in the sea

gonna take a miracle
to save us this time
and your savior has just left town
gonna need a miracle
cause your heart's on the line
and your heartbeats slowin' down

your feet are grounded still youre reachin for the sky
you can let 'em clip your wings cause
I believe that you can fly..

well my eyes have seen the horror
of the coming of the flood
I've driven deep the thorny crown
into the soul of Someone's son--
still I look you in the eyes
cause I believe the things i've thought
and I'll die without regret
for the wars that i have fought

gonna take a miracle
to save you this time
and your savior has just left town
gonna need a miracle
cause your hearts doin' time
and your conscience is callin you out.....
(conscience callin..)

it ain't all for nothin
life aint written in the sand
I know the tide is comin'
and it's time we made a stand
with a miracle...

gonna take a miracle..
I need a miracle.. 





*kpd sygku...sabar yer sayang...hanya keajaiban dari Allah je yang boleh menolong kita kali ni :((

No comments: